PlayShifu Tacto Coding (App Based) - Learn to Code While Helping Animals | Educational STEM Toy For Ages 4 to 10 (Tablet not Included)
Regular price SGD$79.99
- TACTO CODING turns your tablet into an adventure zone. Discover a new way of learning to code using real figurines to program the gameplay on screen. Think on your feet and overcome obstacles by coding efficient solutions. Use visual cues to code the levels as a beginner or use Scratch if you already know the basics. Tacto Coding is for all ages 4 up till 10 years.
- BRING GAMES TO LIFE, ONE CODE AT A TIME - Play as the Chief Happiness Officer and help animals overcome the challenges. Drag, rotate, or slide physical code blocks to drive the digital gameplay. Develop your analytical thinking, problem-solving and logical reasoning along the way with Tacto Coding.
- AGES 4 TO 10 - Download the Tacto app from App Store or Play Store to get started (no in-app purchases). Delightful themes with captivating narratives and colorful characters that make the ultimate strategy game fun!
- IN THE BOX - The Tacto Coding kit comes with 2 Frames and 5 Coding Figurines. Attach the 2 frames on either side of your tablet. The frames come with slots to place your figurines.
- COMPATIBLE DEVICES - tablets 7-inches and above -iPads with iOS 11 & above (iPad 2 & iPad Mini 1 not supported); Android tablets OS 6 & above Minimum 2GB RAM (Samsung Tab A not supported); Amazon devices - Fire 8 (2018 and 2020 release), Fire 10 (2019 release).